Accessories and Documentation
Slid inside the plastic liner outside of the chassis, you find the instructional paperwork along with a full color pamphlet showing all the optional accessories that you may want to contemplate purchasing to add to the PC-V352 and make it a bit more personal.
Along with the rest of the hardware you are about to see, the random bit of hardware include a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter, a couple of zip ties, and a motherboard speaker. The expansion slot cover is to be used to allow the USB 3.0 cables to exit the case so they can be plugged into the rear I/O.
This is only half of the screws included. Here we have nine motherboard screws for mounting the board to the risers. There is a set of eight thumbscrews which I found handy for mounting the optical drives. That leaves the four PSU mounting screws on the right.
You will find thirteen thumbscrews that are used to mount the hard drives into the rack, along with a pair of tiny black screws to be used in conjunction with the 5.25" to 3.5" conversion cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series