Accessories and Documentation
Slid inside the plastic liner outside of the chassis, you find the instructional paperwork along with a full color pamphlet showing all the optional accessories that you may want to contemplate purchasing to add to the PC-V352 and make it a bit more personal.
Along with the rest of the hardware you are about to see, the random bit of hardware include a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter, a couple of zip ties, and a motherboard speaker. The expansion slot cover is to be used to allow the USB 3.0 cables to exit the case so they can be plugged into the rear I/O.
This is only half of the screws included. Here we have nine motherboard screws for mounting the board to the risers. There is a set of eight thumbscrews which I found handy for mounting the optical drives. That leaves the four PSU mounting screws on the right.
You will find thirteen thumbscrews that are used to mount the hard drives into the rack, along with a pair of tiny black screws to be used in conjunction with the 5.25" to 3.5" conversion cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard