- Test System
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz (18x133)
Motherboard: Abit SR7-8X (SiS648)
Memory: OCZ 256MB PC2700
Video Card: Prolink GeForce4 MX440-8X, Abit Siluro GeForce4 MX440
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy Platinum eX
Hard Disk: Seagate 40GB 7200RPM
Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional SP2
Drivers: nVidia DetonatorXP v40.54, DirectX 8.1
Software Used: Unreal Tournament 2003, Comanche 4, 3DMark2001 SE and Quake III Arena.
Results - Unreal Tournament 2003 1024x768 32-bit
Unreal Tournament 2003 is one of the latest additions to TweakTown's long list of benchmarking software. This demo tests your PC's DirectX 8.1 performance under two different conditions. The first test, called "Flyby", is simply a fly-through of two of the games levels, while the second test, called "Botmatch", is a deathmatch between bots.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard