- Test System
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz (18x133)
Motherboard: Abit SR7-8X (SiS648)
Memory: OCZ 256MB PC2700
Video Card: Prolink GeForce4 MX440-8X, Abit Siluro GeForce4 MX440
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy Platinum eX
Hard Disk: Seagate 40GB 7200RPM
Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional SP2
Drivers: nVidia DetonatorXP v40.54, DirectX 8.1
Software Used: Unreal Tournament 2003, Comanche 4, 3DMark2001 SE and Quake III Arena.
Results - Unreal Tournament 2003 1024x768 32-bit
Unreal Tournament 2003 is one of the latest additions to TweakTown's long list of benchmarking software. This demo tests your PC's DirectX 8.1 performance under two different conditions. The first test, called "Flyby", is simply a fly-through of two of the games levels, while the second test, called "Botmatch", is a deathmatch between bots.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard