Inside the Box
Opening things up, we can see that Antec simply uses a couple of layers of cardboard to protect the HCG-750 during shipping. It isn't the best protection, however it works adequately as the power supply arrived undamaged during shipping.
After removing the bag that the power supply comes shipped in, we can see the catchy red and black scheme that distinguishes the HCG-750. The sides simply show the Antec logo and have 750W stickers on them. Both sides are oriented in the same direction so it will be displayed upside down when mounted in an ATX chassis, but will be upright in a BTX chassis.
There is nothing fancy on the back of the HCG-750. The standard honeycomb venting is used with the on/off switch and AC input located here as usual. There is nothing special about the front either, as it simply has the fixed cables coming out.
The top contains the I/O specification label and serial number so that it is out of view once installed.
Here we can see the large, quiet cooling fan and how the red accent wraps around the bottom of the HCG-750 from the sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability & Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series