Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom. The game is the sequel to Lost Planet: Extreme Condition which is also made by Capcom, taking place ten years after the events of the first game, on the same fictional planet. The story takes place back on E.D.N. III 10 years after the events of the first game. The snow has melted to reveal jungles and more tropical areas that have taken the place of more frozen regions. The plot begins with Mercenaries fighting against Jungle Pirates. After destroying a mine, the Mercenaries continue on to evacuate the area, in which a Category-G Akrid appears and attacks them. After being rescued, they find out their evacuation point (Where the Category-G appeared) was a set-up and no pick up team awaited them. The last words imply possible DLC additions to the game, "There's nothing to be gained by wiping out snow pirates... unless you had some kind of grudge."
While AMD have indeed improved Tessellation performance, you can still see NVIDIA is very strong at it and the GTX 480 SOC from GIGABYTE performs very strong with it performing neck and neck with the SLI GTX 460 OC setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Card and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 3 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Final Fantasy XIV]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA wants to help save Tony Stark in Avengers: Endgame
- Nintendo optimistic on 20 million Switch sales target
- Bethesda celebrates 25 years of Doom's demon-slaying havoc
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 is all about being a space pirate
- Fallout 76 respecs aren't retroactive
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- AORUS LED i2c control?
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019
- Rules of Survival Ultra: A Revolutionary Version with Day/Night Cycle, Changing Weather and Enhanced Game Models
- Brutal Classic-Style FPS SUFFER is out now on Steam!
- The hottest Steam games arrive in Fanatical's Winter Sale
- YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG Spreads Conspiracy Theories on Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam on Jan. 17, 2019