After subjecting the unit to quite exhaustive tests, the Topower 520watt PSU meets its ratings and designed specifications. Overall, we were very impressed with the unit. It is well built, featuring neat wiring and a very clean interior. Power cables are long enough to fit just about every case out there and the variety of connectors ensures that even the most hardcore enthusiast will be able to power all of their devices and then some without a problem.
Furthermore, the three fans ensure sufficient cooling and the switchable AC socket allows you to keep your electricity bill as low as possible. With a maximum output current of 520watt, the unit is admittedly more than the average user will ever require, however, there are lower rated models out there which I trust will perform just as well as our 520watt model did. At a price of around US$130, the unit is not cheap, however, it is certainly one of the cheapest 520watt power supplies currently on the market.
Huge 520watt maximum output current
Supports all current AMD and Intel processors
Plenty of connectors
Long cables can cause unwanted clutter
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 isn't using in-house id Tech engine, Just Cause tech
- Detroit: Become Human weighs 42.5GB on the PS4
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync goes on pre-order
- The Crew 2 system requirements revealed: doesn't need much
- DICE teams with NVIDIA for Battlefield V on the PC
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit