Voltage readings in blue are the numbers recorded from the Voltmeter across the load. The current through the load was obtained by calculating the series resistance required for achieving the desired current flow under load conditions.
Note: Calculated Total Output Power has 24.5 watts added to it. This is the power at maximum current specified, for -5v, -12v and +5v SB. These rails were loaded, for a maximum total load of 24.5 watts for all the tests.
- Voltage Regulation
Compared to Intel's guide on power supply specifications, the output voltage ranges for the Topower 520watt supply is less than +/-3% on the +5v, +12v & +3.3v outputs. In practice, Topower's power supply outputs work well within this range for different loads. Furthermore, the noise on the +5v DC rail is less than 50 millivolts. This is a very good result for a switching power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit