The MUKii TransImp External 3.5" HDD Enclosure
The MUKii TransImp Enclosure has a solid aluminum center shell that has two hard plastic end caps that absorb any vibrations from the drive inside.
Looking at the enclosure from the front, I start to think about Knight Rider. Unfortunately the front doesn't light up while scanning your hard drive, but there is a blue LED on the side that blinks when the drive is active.
The back of the drive has all of the usual components, a place for your USB 3.0 cable, power adapter slot and a push button that turns the drive on and off.
On the inside we found a simple steel tray with a single PCB that attaches to your SATA drive. We did not find any mounting locations for a 2.5" form factor drive, but MUKii also makes a version specifically for that form factor.
MUKii has included a quick start guide, power adapter, USB 3.0 cable, enclosure stand and a software disk that has backup software, drivers if needed and an auto format utility.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit