The MUKii TransImp External 3.5" HDD Enclosure
The MUKii TransImp Enclosure has a solid aluminum center shell that has two hard plastic end caps that absorb any vibrations from the drive inside.
Looking at the enclosure from the front, I start to think about Knight Rider. Unfortunately the front doesn't light up while scanning your hard drive, but there is a blue LED on the side that blinks when the drive is active.
The back of the drive has all of the usual components, a place for your USB 3.0 cable, power adapter slot and a push button that turns the drive on and off.
On the inside we found a simple steel tray with a single PCB that attaches to your SATA drive. We did not find any mounting locations for a 2.5" form factor drive, but MUKii also makes a version specifically for that form factor.
MUKii has included a quick start guide, power adapter, USB 3.0 cable, enclosure stand and a software disk that has backup software, drivers if needed and an auto format utility.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit