The packaging may change a bit before the Survivor makes it to shelves, but mine was boxed in all black, and the front shows two large logos, the Survivor name, and the address to find out more about the chassis.
Here we get a top down view of the Survivor that shows off the logo lighting, but also gives you a look at the I/O cover and the handle. Under the image you will find the specifications chart with all the compatibility information.
On the rear of the package BitFenix covers all of the features found in and around the Survivor. Not only do they cover things like USB 3.0 connectivity and airflow, but they even raise the handle and give you a look inside the Survivor.
The last panel is plain and only carries the red logo and BitFenix naming with the left edge of the grey wing from the front.
Styrofoam caps around a plastic liner are what protect the Survivor during transit. With my samples journey to my house, the outside of the box looked a bit crushed on the top as well as all the obvious abrasions found on the outside. This solution was still more than adequate to deliver me a perfect Survivor on the inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz