The packaging may change a bit before the Survivor makes it to shelves, but mine was boxed in all black, and the front shows two large logos, the Survivor name, and the address to find out more about the chassis.
Here we get a top down view of the Survivor that shows off the logo lighting, but also gives you a look at the I/O cover and the handle. Under the image you will find the specifications chart with all the compatibility information.
On the rear of the package BitFenix covers all of the features found in and around the Survivor. Not only do they cover things like USB 3.0 connectivity and airflow, but they even raise the handle and give you a look inside the Survivor.
The last panel is plain and only carries the red logo and BitFenix naming with the left edge of the grey wing from the front.
Styrofoam caps around a plastic liner are what protect the Survivor during transit. With my samples journey to my house, the outside of the box looked a bit crushed on the top as well as all the obvious abrasions found on the outside. This solution was still more than adequate to deliver me a perfect Survivor on the inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series