The packaging may change a bit before the Survivor makes it to shelves, but mine was boxed in all black, and the front shows two large logos, the Survivor name, and the address to find out more about the chassis.
Here we get a top down view of the Survivor that shows off the logo lighting, but also gives you a look at the I/O cover and the handle. Under the image you will find the specifications chart with all the compatibility information.
On the rear of the package BitFenix covers all of the features found in and around the Survivor. Not only do they cover things like USB 3.0 connectivity and airflow, but they even raise the handle and give you a look inside the Survivor.
The last panel is plain and only carries the red logo and BitFenix naming with the left edge of the grey wing from the front.
Styrofoam caps around a plastic liner are what protect the Survivor during transit. With my samples journey to my house, the outside of the box looked a bit crushed on the top as well as all the obvious abrasions found on the outside. This solution was still more than adequate to deliver me a perfect Survivor on the inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Analyst: Cyberpunk 2077 out in Q4 2019, will sell 19m copies
- HBM standard updated: 24GB per stack, 96GB HBM2 per card
- PUBG mobile: 200m downloads, 30m daily active users
- Of course Anthem is more rewarding with friends
- Switch is fastest selling current-gen console in U.S.
- MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z390 Taichi Ultimate stuck on Error Code 55
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- Stylish Brawler Bladed Fury Launches Today ï»¿on Steam
- Wamill releases ICO update for Blockchain Tycoon
- Digital Extremes Brings The Big Guns To Warframe With Fortuna: The Profit-Taker For Steam PC Today
- PUBG Mobile Dominates Google Play Awards, Surpasses 200 Million Downloads Worldwide
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'