If only you could see the smile on my face when I think about what the H2O-320 Edge kit offers. Not only does it take away a lot of the issues found in a kit you shopped all the pieces for separately, such as leaks in the various components, or in the tubing and fittings that connect them, there is straight out simplicity with this kit. I have had maybe five rigs in the past that I either adapted an existing loop to, or purchased a new loop all together, and I have spent more than what the pricing of the H20-320 is asking, and gotten similar, and even sometimes worse results.
Huge benefits of this kit include things like less fittings in the loop. Essentially it makes this water cooling loop rated for just about anyone over the age of 10 years with a bit of mechanical ability. Now that may be a bit of a stretch from reality, but the kit is really fool proof. I know there are all of the all-in-one kits on the market now, and with a CPU and GPU version of those, the cost is going to be more, and the performance won't be as good. Then there is the fact that when Gabe assembled this kit, he put together everything you would ever need into the kit, so when you get it home, there is no frustrations, just sit down and start the assembly.
Considering the fans have multiple connections to limit the fan speed, and in my instance, I was able to use a fan controller to power the three of them, full control is granted to you. As for the pump, well, when it is run at 12V or just over 4000 RPM, the pump does produce a bit of whine. Again, this is easily remedied with a trip into my BIOS. Setting the fans voltage lower or even to a PWM setting will greatly reduce the noise in the pump, but not kill performance.
With the pervious experiences I have had with water cooling, Swiftech's H20-320 Edge kit is the easiest bit of kit I have ever had the pleasure of using. On top of that, it looks damn sexy installed on that 600T, and has made my spare PC much cooler when I fold on it as well as something I want to show everyone as soon as they walk into the room. I know the $330 asking price of the H2O-320 Edge Liquid Cooling Kit is a bit hard to digest. With what I have seen in buying my own kits versus the results I got with this, I can tell you the pricing is spot on, and if you are in the market for a new loop capable of handling today's hottest components like 4 GHz processors and Fermi cards, this is definitely the solution for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit