Results - Unreal Tournament 2003 1024x768 32-bit
Unreal Tournament 2003 is one of the latest additions to TweakTown's long list of benchmarking software. This demo tests your PC's DirectX 8.1 performance under two different conditions. The first test, called "Flyby", is simply a fly-through of two of the games levels, while the second test, called "Botmatch", is a deathmatch between bots.
Results - 3DMark2001 SE 1024x768 32-bit
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Results - Quake III Arena 640x480 16-bit
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products.
As you probably predicted, like the SiSoft Sandra and system productivity benchmarks, the gaming benchmarks showed that the i845E chipset is again being held back by DDR266 memory. The SiS648 pulls quite far ahead of the two Abit boards in both benchmarks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 3 [Package, Layout & Features]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 4 [Test System & SiSoft Sandra]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 5 [System Productivity]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 6 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 7 [Overclocking & Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard