Results - Unreal Tournament 2003 1024x768 32-bit
Unreal Tournament 2003 is one of the latest additions to TweakTown's long list of benchmarking software. This demo tests your PC's DirectX 8.1 performance under two different conditions. The first test, called "Flyby", is simply a fly-through of two of the games levels, while the second test, called "Botmatch", is a deathmatch between bots.
Results - 3DMark2001 SE 1024x768 32-bit
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Results - Quake III Arena 640x480 16-bit
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products.
As you probably predicted, like the SiSoft Sandra and system productivity benchmarks, the gaming benchmarks showed that the i845E chipset is again being held back by DDR266 memory. The SiS648 pulls quite far ahead of the two Abit boards in both benchmarks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 3 [Package, Layout & Features]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 4 [Test System & SiSoft Sandra]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 5 [System Productivity]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 6 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 7 [Overclocking & Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz