The Omni doesn't come with all the pretty packaging that I saw with the ECO and Vantage, at least not at this point they don't. What you will get is a brown box with a sticker on the side showing the cooler, four features, and more importantly, what card the cooler fits at the bottom.
Along with another shipping label, the end of the package will show the model number Omni R120ALC for the unit itself, and an additional number AC-N470 to designate the specific card.
Opening the box, I found a thin layer of high density foam covering the unit, along with the instruction booklet. The packaging is a bit loose on the top, but with the inside foam support, the cooler arrived in great shape.
At the bottom of the box, the Omni rests in a snug fitting high density foam that is cut to keep the cooler in place, and it did a fine job. The odd shaped hole at the top left is where you will find the baggie with hardware for mounting the Omni in your case.
Getting the unit out of the box and foam packing is quite simple, but the protection keeps going. The plate that cools the card is still wrapped in a plastic bag, has a protective cover on the base where the TIM is applied, and protects the thermal pads with layers of plastic as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The CoolIT Omni AC-N470 VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation, Fit and Finish]
- Page 6 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series