The Accelero XTREME Plus comes in almost full view with the use of the clear plastic, clam shell packaging. Two things that are blocking the full view are the large Arctic Cooling logo in the middle and a sticker that says this cooler is very cool in temperatures and is near silent during use.
As you look for this on store shelves, look in the hanging racks as well. With the clear plastic packaging incorporating tabs for the wire hangers to pass through, these may not be sitting right next to their competition.
The view from the back is blocked with an insert to show the features, specifications, compatibility, and lets you know you may need an additional mounting kit, card dependant. It also acts as a screen to keep all the included goodies hidden for a much cleaner look in the stores.
IF English isn't your strongest language, Arctic Cooling offers the features list in nine other languages to cover their markets.
Since I am going to be using this cooler with one of my GTX 470s, Arctic Cooling made sure to send me the appropriate kit to go along with my GPU. As you see, they sent along the VR003 kit that will work for the 470 and the 465. Inside there is not only a different mounting system, but specialized heatsinks as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard