Here's the appropriate blurbage from the Lian Li website:
Dimensions - 210x450x490mm(W,H,D)
Construction - Aluminum
Drive bays - 4x5.25", 3x3.5", 5x3.5" internal
Case cooling - 4 bearing fans included (2 Front, 1 Rear, 1 Top)
Motherboard type - uATX, ATX & Pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12"x9.6")
Front I/O - 2 USB ports, USB 2.0 compliant
Lighting - 2 LED lighting strips
Window - Unique side panel with removable aluminum plate
Front Bezel - aluminum with frosted acrylic door
Quite respectable; now lets take some happy snaps!
Box and Contents
The PC6089 arrived in a box unlike most other case boxes - white with nice pretty full color pictures! This is unusual as I'm used to plain brown cardboard with limited writing.
There's not much inside the box except for the case itself and a Lian Li pamphlet. Inside the case itself was a bit of a surprise as Lian Li thoughtfully included not one but two aluminum floppy drive stickers. These are needed to make your boring beige floppy look more at home, as we'll see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 2 [Specifications and Box]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 3 [From the Front]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 4 [The Sides]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 5 [The Top]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 6 [The Rear]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 7 [The Interior]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 8 [Putting it to Use]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit