Lantic might not be a company you've heard of before. Currently being sold in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Middle-East and expanding into the European market towards the end of the year, there's a chance you'll be hearing more and more of the company in the coming months.
Today we're looking at the Lantic HD 6870 and since all cards follow the reference design at the moment, we thought why not pair it together with another HD 6870 and run it in Crossfire. Of course, we've already looked at the HD 6870 in Crossfire so we thought it was time to overclock the model and see what happens with performance then.
Since the Lantic isn't a HD 6870 we've looked at before, we'll have a quick look at the package Lantic has put together before looking at the actual card, specifications and of course, the overclock we managed to achieve. Once that's all done we'll get into the fun stuff, the performance!
Checking out the package, there's nothing here that we haven't seen out of the model yet. We've got a warranty card, driver CD, DVI to VGA, dual Molex to 6-Pin PCI-E and Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort connectors. We've also got a CrossFire cable included in the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Final Fantasy XIV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Crytek on next-gen consoles: SSD is 'the real game changer'
- GTA Online secret mission only unlocked when you're SUPER DRUNK
- Elon Musk wants to 'nuke Mars', DOOM dev will lend him the BFG 10000
- Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion reborn in Skyrim's engine, looks enchanting
- Dragon Age 4 is the 'definitive Dragon Age experience,' producer says
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director