Features and Final Look
Just to give you an idea of how the wire management works, I ran the USB 3.0 cable and power cord through them. There is plenty of room for these and much more if you have to add a Mic or external drive cable in there, too.
As I mentioned, there is LED lighting with this unit. Blue, red and green are the three shown and most obvious choices, but Cooler Master offers teal, pink, yellow and white options, too. Along with these seven colors, when you press the button an eighth time, you get a cycle of all the colors. If you desire a pulsating effect, there is that option to play with for lighting as well.
Once I place my 15" Lenovo onto the SF-19 you get a real idea of the mammoth size of this. A few coolers I have tested I completely covered with this laptop. That isn't the case here at all. There is plenty of room for even the largest of laptops.
With the laptop in place you also get a better look at the angle that is applied to comfort the user. The angle isn't as hard to get used to as the overall thickness of the front of the SF-19. To get all the air flow and keep all the design features, the SF-19 does sit a bit taller than most other coolers, and if working off a desk that doesn't sit on the edge, this may become a comfort factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard