This is the packaging I received my sample of the SF-19 Strike Force in. This attractive red and white on a black background makes the cooler easy to spot. I was told there may be some minor changing in the retail packaging, so yours may not look exactly the same as this one.
The front of the package is held down with Velcro that opens to expose a seven point layout of the features and a cut away so you can get a peak at the SF-19 inside.
On the real of the packaging another image of the SF-19 is present beside the specifications chart.
While the other side panels had a Cooler Master Storm logo on them, this side tells you in many languages that this is a notebook cooler in the box, and if you need more information to please visit their web site with the address provided.
The SF-19 comes fully assembled, sans the power plug, and it is securely shipped in the high density foam caps. This foam keeps the cooler centered in the package as well as elevates it so the power adapter could be packaged underneath the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top