After my time with the Sabertooth X58 I am left with a very distinct impression. This is a board that is designed to last. Although we had good overclocking results in terms of the actual clock speed we saw, many of the performance numbers drop. This would seem to indicate that the Sabertooth is designed with stock speeds in mind.
However, do not let that fool you. At stock speeds it performs very well. It is also built with efficiency and component life in mind. This is a board that will just run and not give out on you. But the Sabertooth offers more than just longevity; with the better components you get better efficiency. This efficiency also has no effect on the stock performance of the Sabertooth where we saw it out perform boards that cost much more.
In the end, if you are looking for a hardworking, good performing motherboard for your next system, the ASUS Sabertooth X58 would be an excellent choice. This is even more so with its $189.99 price tag at NewEgg.com and the 5-year warranty that ASUS gives you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo discuss Metroid Prime 4/Yoshi/Pokemon progression
- Total War dev Creative Assembly working on tactical FPS
- NVIDIA Tensor Core GPUs power 5 out of 7 best supercomputers
- INSOMNIA: The Ark developers announce new jazzy soundtrack
- Forza Horizon 4 car list leaked, 90GB of pre-load available
- Swann NVR-8580 8-Channel 4K Security System Review
- اعطال صيانه تكييفات امريكول (01014723434) اصلاح امري
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit