After my time with the Sabertooth X58 I am left with a very distinct impression. This is a board that is designed to last. Although we had good overclocking results in terms of the actual clock speed we saw, many of the performance numbers drop. This would seem to indicate that the Sabertooth is designed with stock speeds in mind.
In the end, if you are looking for a hardworking, good performing motherboard for your next system, the ASUS Sabertooth X58 would be an excellent choice. This is even more so with its $189.99 price tag at NewEgg.com and the 5-year warranty that ASUS gives you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]