The Build and Finished Product
Installing a drive into the tray is really simple. Just release the two tabs on both sides and set the drive in. Then you just align the holes in the drive with the pins on the back of the tabs and press the tabs into the locked position. From here, all you have to do is slide the tray back into the rack until it clicks and locks into place.
The plan here was to try to use either the Vantage ALC or the H70 inside the case for this build. What I found was that it was too big for this case. While I could have rigged it into the optical drive bays, I was disappointed that the cooler wouldn't fit in any of the three obvious choices. The rest of the build went very well, and it does produce a clean looking finished product on the inside.
Behind the motherboard tray I was able to make some rather large groups of wires run right down the center and the panel went back on with very little effort. A modular power supply does definitely help in a chassis like this, but there are a couple places you can hide wires if they go unused in your setup.
Powered up, the entire case if filled with the glow of blue LEDs. From every angle of the chassis you can see this lighting. The lighting isn't really purple as this image seems to show, it's a side effect of the DSLR and a bit of over exposure.
Once the door panel goes back on the Arvina, the design and the venting that goes around it both glow with the LED lighting from the pair of 80mm fans.
From the front, not only the vented area at the bottom in front of the fan glows from the blue LEDs. With my build and only one optical drive installed, the top and rear fans make the top half show even more lighting. I would have thought that the "usual" blue LEDs has been a bit over done at this point. What I found is that it makes for a very attractive combination to the exterior coloring, and has me sold on the idea.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced