Inside The Sentey Arvina GS-6400 High Tower Chassis
Removing the door panel, you can now see the ventilated area behind the plastic covering. This allows for the two 80mm fan you will soon see in the case to be able to draw fresh air in for the GPU.
Looking into the Arvina, most notable is the fan panel that clips in on the right and hinges and gets powered from the left side. The optical drives can be held in on this side with the tool-less clips on this side, or backed with screws on the opposing side. The hard drives get installed into one of the trays in the bottom of the assembly.
Not only will the whole hard drive assembly pull right out once you release the big red tab on top of it, but each individual tray pops out with a push to the side of the red buttons on the front. Now you can either set in a 3.5" drive and use the tool-lees clips on the side of the trays, or grab a couple of the screws and screw a 2.5" drive to the floor of the tray.
With the fan assembly removed and the extra goodies set aside for now, you can get a good idea of the motherboard tray layout. A large CPU access hole along with six wire management holes make the Arvina very user friendly and should make for a clean build once things are wired up.
From the inside, you can see that Sentey uses plastic clips for the expansion cards a lot like what others have used as well. While they do work for a stationary case, if you plan to travel I suggest backing the clip up with a screw.
The wiring from the front I/O and memory card reader comes all bundled together and offers all the connection you will need to make the front I/O function. What I did find, is that the wiring is very short, and in my build, I wasn't able to use the front audio connection as it didn't reach the header on the board. The rest of the cabling is long enough to get the job done.
Under the top Sentey sends two 120mm fans mounted here. First thing you may notice is the large spacing between the fans, this pretty much kills any ideas of an internally mounted radiator , if you do plan to water cool in this chassis.
Behind the scenes there is room on the left, behind the drives, to stash any extra wiring. With 19.5mm to the door, behind the motherboard tray is a good place for wiring and allows for a very easy closure even over large groups of wires. Sentey also includes plastic wire management ties that are taped to the tray in strategic locations.
Be careful when you remove the front bezel. The card reader on the front is wired through the case. Make sure you loosen the end of the cable before you pull the bezel too far. Behind the bezel, the top two bay covers are spring loaded so that they open when the tray slides out of the drive. This allows for a very clean finished look when the optical drives are installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda promises deep dive into DOOM Eternal at E3 2019
- Valve boss Gabe Newell talks about Halo coming to the PC
- Master Chief Collection on PC won't support Play Anywhere
- NVIDIA unlocks ray tracing on some GeForce GTX series cards
- Master Chief Collection PC beta tests announced
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch