The Sentey Arvina GS-6400 High Tower Chassis
Once I unpacked the Arvina I was greeted with sharp lines running up the front and onto the top of the chassis is trimmed in this metallic blue along with the vent cover on the door. The door panel and front and top mesh are all black. The combination of plastic components and the similar colors makes this a one off case that would be attractive in any setting.
The top of the chassis holds a card reader for easy access to upload images from cameras or drop tunes on a SD card. Five 5.25" bays take up the top half of the mesh front, two of which flip down when the tray opens, the latter three don't. Under the Sentey logo in the bottom 5.25" drive bay, a 140 mm blue LED fan backs the bottom half and supplies air to the case.
Getting a bit closer you can actually see the various sized slots for the card reader and the slots are labeled to be more specific. On top there is a large power button followed up bay four fan switches, all of which have blue LED illumination when powered.
Behind the power switches there is a clear plastic cover that slides back to expose the top I/O. In here you will find the reset button, e-SATA, USB 2.0 and audio and MIC connections. Further back is a long stretch of black steel mesh. Under this section you will find two 120mm blue LED fans exhausting air through this section.
As you can tell by the reflection of the tripod in the image, this exterior finish is very shiny. Both the black on the panel and all the blue plastic has an almost mirror like appearance. The large raised section on this door is to allow ventilation to the GPU as well as offering a place to put the door release. The pattern cut away in the cover is also backed by two 80mm blue LED fans and this area does glow when powered on.
The rear of the chassis offers water cooling access via the holes at the top above the 120mm blue LED exhaust fan. Moving down you then run into the seven expansion slots with ventilated covers and red plastic used as the tool-less mounting for the expansion cards. The PSU, of course, mounts in the bottom of the Arvina.
The opposing door panel is also black, but only offers a small latch at the back in blue for this side. Also something to note is how well these door panels line up against the plastic components, making for a very professional looking chassis.
Under the Arvina there are six rubber pads that keep this large plastic bottom panel from sliding on a desktop or floor. The bulk of the bottom is ventilated, and also contains a dust filter. In order to remove this filter, the bottom panel must be unscrewed from the inside and he whole of the bottom panel removed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard