Sentey ships the Arvina GS-6400 in a black box with a large image of the case in the middle, backed by a purple and blue lighting.
Two different views of the case and eight images of features take up the bulk of this panel. At the bottom in two languages, Sentey also added a bullet point listing of those features.
This side is very plain and doesn't have much to offer other than the naming and a cool looking lighting effect.
An image of the Arvina all lit up tops this panel. Under this image you can find a basic specifications list for the chassis.
Sentey ships the Arvina in a black cloth bag, so with the shiny finish of the case, if there is any vibration, the cloth should allow for an extra layer to buffer the finish of the chassis. In the front and the rear of the chassis, high density foam centers the case and helped deliver a perfect chassis to my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefront II gets cosmetic only microtransactions
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit