Sentey ships the Arvina GS-6400 in a black box with a large image of the case in the middle, backed by a purple and blue lighting.
Two different views of the case and eight images of features take up the bulk of this panel. At the bottom in two languages, Sentey also added a bullet point listing of those features.
This side is very plain and doesn't have much to offer other than the naming and a cool looking lighting effect.
An image of the Arvina all lit up tops this panel. Under this image you can find a basic specifications list for the chassis.
Sentey ships the Arvina in a black cloth bag, so with the shiny finish of the case, if there is any vibration, the cloth should allow for an extra layer to buffer the finish of the chassis. In the front and the rear of the chassis, high density foam centers the case and helped deliver a perfect chassis to my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower