A Look Inside
A little extra care was required in opening up the TPG-750M due to the colored sticker that runs around the circumference of the power supply. After getting inside we can see a trio of heatsinks that keep everything cooled down.
The TPG-750M features 105C Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors through the entire power supply in both electrolytic and solid state forms.
Something that we don't normally get to see inside the power supply is the use of reflective shielding to direct excess heat away from specific areas of the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Buying every Mortal Kombat 11 skin costs $6,440
- Cheaper Switch model coming in June, sources say
- Call of Duty 2019 hyped at private playtest event
- Next-gen Switch isn't happening, sources at Nintendo say
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)