On top of the usual mess of cables that we see, Thermaltake includes a few adapters with the TPG-750M. There are two 8-pin to 6-pin PCI-E adapter cables. This is because two of the included modular PCI-E cables are not 6+2 pin cables but are fixed 8-pin cables. There is also a six inch ATX 4-pin extension cable in the event that it is needed.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets here. There is a single 12V rail that feeds everything.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 Ultra Limited Edition costs $8600
- Epic delays full free-to-play version of Fortnite into 2019
- Oculus co-founder Brendan Iribe leaves company
- EA shakeup prompts Jade Raymond's departure
- Fallout 76 has 150 hours of side quests, will grow over time
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam