Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box shows a well packed power supply that is quite protected. Yes, that is a 90 page user manual sitting on top of everything. Don't fret; it's only 9 pages in 10 different languages.
Pulling things out of the box, we see that Thermaltake has given the TPG-750M the grand treatment. Not only do the modular cables get their own bag, but the accessories and power supply come in their own felt bag, too.
To keep the aesthetics of the PSU as clean as can be, Thermaltake has the output specification, QC and serial number labels on the top where they will be hidden once installed.
On the back we see the push button on/off switch that illuminates to indicate if the power supply is functional or not. The Thermaltake logo in the middle illuminates once the TPG-750M turns on.
The front houses the connections from the modular cables. These are labeled clearly and color coded.
The bottom shows the flower petal intake fan. Thermaltake has opted for a honeycomb fan grill on the bottom instead of the usual wire grill.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure