Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box shows a well packed power supply that is quite protected. Yes, that is a 90 page user manual sitting on top of everything. Don't fret; it's only 9 pages in 10 different languages.
Pulling things out of the box, we see that Thermaltake has given the TPG-750M the grand treatment. Not only do the modular cables get their own bag, but the accessories and power supply come in their own felt bag, too.
To keep the aesthetics of the PSU as clean as can be, Thermaltake has the output specification, QC and serial number labels on the top where they will be hidden once installed.
On the back we see the push button on/off switch that illuminates to indicate if the power supply is functional or not. The Thermaltake logo in the middle illuminates once the TPG-750M turns on.
The front houses the connections from the modular cables. These are labeled clearly and color coded.
The bottom shows the flower petal intake fan. Thermaltake has opted for a honeycomb fan grill on the bottom instead of the usual wire grill.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard