Mafia II is a third-person action-adventure video game, the sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. It is developed by 2K Czech, previously known as Illusion Softworks, and is published by 2K Games. The game is set from 1943 to 1951 in Empire Bay (the name is a reference to New York's state nickname "The Empire State"), a fictional city based on San Francisco and New York City, with influences from Chicago and Detroit. The game features a completely open-ended game map of 10 square miles. No restrictions are included from the start of the game. There are around 50 vehicles in the game, as well as licensed music from the era.
Again we see the card's performance is very similar to the HD 5850. It must be said it does continue to slightly trail, though. Compared to the GTX 460 OC we see that across the board the HD 6850 is faster performing. While 2560 x 1600 is irrelevant as just like the GTX 460 its performance is not at a playable level, we can see that at 1920 x 1200 while the GTX 460 scrapes across the 60 FPS average we aim for by 2 FPS, the HD 6850 manages to pass it with 6 FPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Final Fantasy XIV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn CEO apologizes to gamers for devs INSULTING Apex Legends fans
- CDPR talks about how Cyberpunk 2077 will use RTX features at Gamescom
- Cerebras Systems has largest chip EVER with 1.2 TRILLION transistors
- NVIDIA reveals ray tracing powered Control trailer at Gamescom 2019
- Alienware's new Aurura R9 desktop looks like it's from another world
- Rivet Networks: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Review
- z390 phantom gaming-itx/ac buzzing from mb
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director