The Global Win P4 heatsink as we have shown you is beaten by the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler. So now you may be asking is there any point to buying a Global Win P4 heatsink when the stock cooler already beats it? Maybe not, but if you are a computer enthusiast who likes to show off their system or break way from the crowd the Global Win P4 heatsink may be just right for you, who knows. If you buy a Intel Pentium 4 processor minus the Intel stock cooler I wouldn't mind betting that the Global Win P4 heatsink would be a cheaper alternative compared to the Intel stock cooler because of it's copper base. Replace the original fan from the Global Win P4 heatsink with a faster Delta fan and you may find it beating the Intel stock, we don't know, give it a try. At under US$20 from CoolerGuys the Global Win P4 heatsink is one of the cheapest Pentium 4 heatsinks on the market, this is one of it's strengths. We cannot give the Global Win Pentium 4 heatsink a high rating simply because of the fact that the Intel stock cooler beats it, but it does have its strengths in easy installation and price which we were impressed with.
Rating - 7.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon