The Global Win P4 heatsink as we have shown you is beaten by the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler. So now you may be asking is there any point to buying a Global Win P4 heatsink when the stock cooler already beats it? Maybe not, but if you are a computer enthusiast who likes to show off their system or break way from the crowd the Global Win P4 heatsink may be just right for you, who knows. If you buy a Intel Pentium 4 processor minus the Intel stock cooler I wouldn't mind betting that the Global Win P4 heatsink would be a cheaper alternative compared to the Intel stock cooler because of it's copper base. Replace the original fan from the Global Win P4 heatsink with a faster Delta fan and you may find it beating the Intel stock, we don't know, give it a try. At under US$20 from CoolerGuys the Global Win P4 heatsink is one of the cheapest Pentium 4 heatsinks on the market, this is one of it's strengths. We cannot give the Global Win Pentium 4 heatsink a high rating simply because of the fact that the Intel stock cooler beats it, but it does have its strengths in easy installation and price which we were impressed with.
Rating - 7.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series