We have put the Global Win Pentium 4 heatsink up against the Intel stock cooler Pentium 4 heatsink using an Intel Pentium 4 processor clocked at 1.5GHz. - Sorry for the lack of heatsinks for testing, these are the only two Pentium 4 heatsinks we have available at this time. CPU temperatures were measured through the BIOS of the motherboard. For both heatsinks we used Arctic Silver II thermal paste. It is very important to note that the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum for heat dissipation, note I didn't say always.
As you can see from the quick testing results above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock HSF has beaten the Global Win P4 HSF by two degrees Celsius. This come as a shock to me as every other Global Win heatsink I have used and tested in the past has beaten previous Intel stock coolers. As I said above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum and this is justified in the testing above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms