We have put the Global Win Pentium 4 heatsink up against the Intel stock cooler Pentium 4 heatsink using an Intel Pentium 4 processor clocked at 1.5GHz. - Sorry for the lack of heatsinks for testing, these are the only two Pentium 4 heatsinks we have available at this time. CPU temperatures were measured through the BIOS of the motherboard. For both heatsinks we used Arctic Silver II thermal paste. It is very important to note that the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum for heat dissipation, note I didn't say always.
As you can see from the quick testing results above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock HSF has beaten the Global Win P4 HSF by two degrees Celsius. This come as a shock to me as every other Global Win heatsink I have used and tested in the past has beaten previous Intel stock coolers. As I said above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum and this is justified in the testing above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series