Patriot used a blister pack designed for the retail market. A quad channel logo is on the front, but most people won't be able to figure out what it means on their own without explanation. Our sample drive is the 32GB model and we clearly see on the front of the package that the capacity size is listed.
The rear of the package lists some of the product features in several languages.
The Patriot Xporter Rage
Here we get our first look at the Rage. In this shot the USB connecter is retraced and ready to be carried around or tossed in your purse.
With the protective sleeve pulled back we see the USB connector; just plug it in your PC and get to it.
The other side of the drive has a different design, but that isn't the story here. Over the last couple of years we've seen high speed flash drives get larger and larger. As you can see, the Rage didn't take that approach, in any direction. What makes that important is that you will be able to use the USB ports next to the Rage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series