Inside the Box
Popping open the box reveals the user manual and the power supply itself. Enermax shows off their Gold certification with some gold bling on the internal 139mm fan.
Enermax opted to place the output specification label, serial number and QA stickers on the top of the power supply.
The sides of the power supply boldly show off the MODU87+ logo. The opposing side not shown has the logo inverted so that it is displayed properly regardless of the case that the unit is being installed in.
On the back of the MODU87+ we can see that Enermax uses the standard honeycomb design to permit maximum airflow. This is mildly restricted by the additional placement of the Enermax logo above the AC input.
The front houses the connections from the modular cables. These are a bit different than most are used to seeing. This is because they support a proposed connector change for future GPU's to 10/12 pin connectors. Don't worry; these still break out into the 6+2 pin connectors that are used on all video cards.
On the bottom is the highly reflective gold twister bearing fan used to cool off the inner workings of the MODU87+ power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard