Inside the Box
Opening the box reveals the user manual and a tightly packed and well padded box that will ensure the ST1000-P doesn't arrive damaged. The white box in the bottom left corner contains the power cable.
Removing the foam from the top reveals the power supply and a massive bundle of cables.
Other than the user manual and power cable, SilverStone also supplies you with thumb screws for mounting and several zip ties along with reusable velcro ties for cable management.
Here we finally get our first good look at the ST1000-P. While most manufacturers choose to ship modular power supplies with the modular cables separate from the power supply, SilverStone chooses to ship the ST1000-P with all of the cables pre-attached.
The top is void of information and features a stamped SilverStone logo in the power supply.
SilverStone keeps air restriction to an absolute minimum on the back of the ST1000-P. The only reason that there couldn't be any less restriction is because of the need for the mounting holes and connector for the power cable.
On one side of the ST1000-P is the output specification label, quality control labels, serial number, and an 80 Plus Silver sticker, while the other side is blank.
On the front we can see all of the modular connections. Even the 24 pin and ATX 4+4/EPS12V connectors are modular. SilverStone also offers a short cable kit for the ST1000-P for those that don't need the longer cables supplied in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard