Inside the Box
Opening the box reveals the user manual and a tightly packed and well padded box that will ensure the ST1000-P doesn't arrive damaged. The white box in the bottom left corner contains the power cable.
Removing the foam from the top reveals the power supply and a massive bundle of cables.
Other than the user manual and power cable, SilverStone also supplies you with thumb screws for mounting and several zip ties along with reusable velcro ties for cable management.
Here we finally get our first good look at the ST1000-P. While most manufacturers choose to ship modular power supplies with the modular cables separate from the power supply, SilverStone chooses to ship the ST1000-P with all of the cables pre-attached.
The top is void of information and features a stamped SilverStone logo in the power supply.
SilverStone keeps air restriction to an absolute minimum on the back of the ST1000-P. The only reason that there couldn't be any less restriction is because of the need for the mounting holes and connector for the power cable.
On one side of the ST1000-P is the output specification label, quality control labels, serial number, and an 80 Plus Silver sticker, while the other side is blank.
On the front we can see all of the modular connections. Even the 24 pin and ATX 4+4/EPS12V connectors are modular. SilverStone also offers a short cable kit for the ST1000-P for those that don't need the longer cables supplied in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rare precursor 1939 Porche Type 64 auctioned falsely for $70 million
- Cancelled Batman: Arkham Knight sequel story details revealed
- Ready Player One-like haptic suit 'Woojer Edge' lets you FEEL sound
- Tesla will let you rent solar panels for $50 a month in six states
- The Romeo and Juliet of Galaxies spotted by NASA's Hubble Telescope
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director