Package and Contents
- 1x Xonar DG soundcard
- 1x Additional low profile bracket
- 1x Driver/user manual CD
- 1x Quick start guide
The package that the DG comes in is quite an attractive one that manages to present the card in a good light. The box is quite small and of a darker colour scheme. If examined closely, the CineVibe headphones we looked at recently can be seen in the background atop a rather pale and expressionless individual.
Inside things are quite simple with the card sitting on the top of everything in a separate tray. Below can be found an opening with everything else included in the package. Things are pretty sparse really, but to be honest, we think the no bloatware move is always welcomed, as is the exclusion of 'bonus' software which will mean a cheaper product for you, the buyer.
Overall, there is only one noticeable omission which is the analog cable that is meant to run between the ROM drive and the sound card. I've no idea why they did not include it; maybe we need to get with the times.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, a Mierce comeback
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit