Package and Contents
- 1x Xonar DG soundcard
- 1x Additional low profile bracket
- 1x Driver/user manual CD
- 1x Quick start guide
The package that the DG comes in is quite an attractive one that manages to present the card in a good light. The box is quite small and of a darker colour scheme. If examined closely, the CineVibe headphones we looked at recently can be seen in the background atop a rather pale and expressionless individual.
Inside things are quite simple with the card sitting on the top of everything in a separate tray. Below can be found an opening with everything else included in the package. Things are pretty sparse really, but to be honest, we think the no bloatware move is always welcomed, as is the exclusion of 'bonus' software which will mean a cheaper product for you, the buyer.
Overall, there is only one noticeable omission which is the analog cable that is meant to run between the ROM drive and the sound card. I've no idea why they did not include it; maybe we need to get with the times.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series