Accessories and Documentation
Packaged in a large bag that ships in the box feely, SilverStone offers all the hardware you need. The two largest bits are the EVA foam padding and the VGA intake dust filter. What you do here is remove the large center piece of the foam and use the thin ring to stick onto the dust filter in the thin groove around the mesh. When this gets placed in the side of the chassis, the foam rests over the fan on the GPU and keeps the dust out of the inside of your card.
Just below are a pair of wire management ties, and a good assortment of screws to the right. Tiny screws for the slim optical drive, SSD screws, fan screws for the dust filter, motherboard screws, and 3.5" hard drive screws cover any mounting need inside this SFF chassis.
SilverStone sends a very descriptive, step by step instruction manual. It's a bit more of a book actually, and it covers everything from the fact that you will need a 90° SATA cable to be able to install the optical drive, and things like when and where to start bunching up the wiring so when you move to the next step things aren't in the way as you continue the build. It won't even matter if you don't understand English; SilverStone offers everything in a total of ten languages in this well written documentation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit