Accessories and Documentation
Packaged in a large bag that ships in the box feely, SilverStone offers all the hardware you need. The two largest bits are the EVA foam padding and the VGA intake dust filter. What you do here is remove the large center piece of the foam and use the thin ring to stick onto the dust filter in the thin groove around the mesh. When this gets placed in the side of the chassis, the foam rests over the fan on the GPU and keeps the dust out of the inside of your card.
Just below are a pair of wire management ties, and a good assortment of screws to the right. Tiny screws for the slim optical drive, SSD screws, fan screws for the dust filter, motherboard screws, and 3.5" hard drive screws cover any mounting need inside this SFF chassis.
SilverStone sends a very descriptive, step by step instruction manual. It's a bit more of a book actually, and it covers everything from the fact that you will need a 90° SATA cable to be able to install the optical drive, and things like when and where to start bunching up the wiring so when you move to the next step things aren't in the way as you continue the build. It won't even matter if you don't understand English; SilverStone offers everything in a total of ten languages in this well written documentation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Death Stranding in playable state, progressing on schedule
- Battlefront II almost had entirely cosmetic lootboxes
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ