Accessories and Documentation
Packaged in a large bag that ships in the box feely, SilverStone offers all the hardware you need. The two largest bits are the EVA foam padding and the VGA intake dust filter. What you do here is remove the large center piece of the foam and use the thin ring to stick onto the dust filter in the thin groove around the mesh. When this gets placed in the side of the chassis, the foam rests over the fan on the GPU and keeps the dust out of the inside of your card.
Just below are a pair of wire management ties, and a good assortment of screws to the right. Tiny screws for the slim optical drive, SSD screws, fan screws for the dust filter, motherboard screws, and 3.5" hard drive screws cover any mounting need inside this SFF chassis.
SilverStone sends a very descriptive, step by step instruction manual. It's a bit more of a book actually, and it covers everything from the fact that you will need a 90° SATA cable to be able to install the optical drive, and things like when and where to start bunching up the wiring so when you move to the next step things aren't in the way as you continue the build. It won't even matter if you don't understand English; SilverStone offers everything in a total of ten languages in this well written documentation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM