The ineo Technology Docking Station
Here we take our first look at the ineo Docking Station. I have placed a Crucial RealSSD C300, a 2.5" form factor SSD, in the dock so you can see the relative size. One thing that stuck out was the lack of controls on the front of the dock.
The Power button was found on the back of the dock which means you will need to reach around to the back every time you want to hot swap drives. For SSDs it won't be that big of a deal, but for platter drives that don't like a lot of vibration, it could turn into a tedious task if running through several drives.
From the side we can see the drive populating the 2.5" drive slot. With larger 3.5" drives a trap door opens and the larger drives slide into place.
The accessory package includes everything you will need to get the dock up and running. We did find an issue with the USB 3.0 cable that came with the dock; it was fairly short and will not fit in some situations.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ