The ineo Technology Docking Station
Here we take our first look at the ineo Docking Station. I have placed a Crucial RealSSD C300, a 2.5" form factor SSD, in the dock so you can see the relative size. One thing that stuck out was the lack of controls on the front of the dock.
The Power button was found on the back of the dock which means you will need to reach around to the back every time you want to hot swap drives. For SSDs it won't be that big of a deal, but for platter drives that don't like a lot of vibration, it could turn into a tedious task if running through several drives.
From the side we can see the drive populating the 2.5" drive slot. With larger 3.5" drives a trap door opens and the larger drives slide into place.
The accessory package includes everything you will need to get the dock up and running. We did find an issue with the USB 3.0 cable that came with the dock; it was fairly short and will not fit in some situations.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM