Setting up the 890GPA-UD3H was very simple, although we did have to use a HDMI to DVI-I adapter to connect to our KVM. This is because the DVI adapter on the 890GPA-UD3H is DVI-D only instead of the more compatible DVI-I. Although this is an annoying item, it is not a "GIGABYTE only" problem. We are seeing this one pop up on more motherboards and even some GPUs.
After we sorted the connection, the rest was very easy. The driver installation DVD is pretty simple to use with the exception of a less than clearly labelled utilities section, but it was not so bad as to prevent using the system.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]