Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The body of the A70 is built from an assembly of forty-five, 0.4mm thick aluminum fins pressed onto the heatpipes. This time four 8mm diameter heatpipes travel through much wider, 70mm fins allowing the fins room to dissipate the heat more efficiently. Once the fans are in place, the total width will jump to 124mm with a 159.5mm height. On the business end of the A70, the 8mm pipes make a "u" shaped bend under an aluminum plate to keep them in line and structurally sound. Under the plate, the pipes are milled flat and make direct contact with the processor.
The fan choice is the same found with the A50 packaging, but this time there are two. These 12B25H12A fans are capable of speeds of 2000 RPM with 61 CFM of air flow. Each fan is already installed on the shroud. One fan is set to push air in, while the other is pre-set to pull air from the opposing side of the cooler. Once everything is out of the box, these fan assemblies simply snap on to the sides of the A70 and are well isolated with rubber pads under the shroud and the rubber mounts of the fan to the shroud. These dual bearing fans are rated do deliver an average noise level of 31.5 dBA.
With compatibility for all the latest sockets, Corsair offers a cooling solution for everyone. Availability currently is pretty good, and you should have no trouble locating one at most of your favorite box stores and e-tailers. Listing for $47.99 at Newegg.com with an additional $4 to ship, the A70 will set you back just over the $50 mark. At this point the price has my interest peeked. So let's carry on as usual and see what the images and testing offers up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Air Series A70 High-Performance CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower