Rosewill gives you plenty of cables and connections to utilize the full 1000W available from the RGD1000. Attached directly to the PSU are the 20+4 main, ATX 4+4, EPS12V, and two 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors. Rosewill offers up four more 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors for some 3-way GPU love and tops things off with six peripheral cables that add eight 4-pin Molex, 12 SATA, and two floppy connections.
All of the modular cables and more are held inside the reusable soft case via elastic straps.
This shows the entire contents of the soft case. Rosewill also includes some zip ties and offers both conventional screws and thumb screws for mounting the RGD1000 in the case.
A single 12V rail provides power for all connectors on the RGD1000. This simplifies installation and the need to balance the load on your own.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit