Inside the Box
Cracking open the box, we can see that things are packed quite tightly and securely. The manual is on top of the foam protecting the power supply and the modular cables are in the soft case on the left.
After removing the top layer of foam, we finally get a glimpse of the RGD1000. Note that the permanently attached cables are held together by a reusable Velcro cable tie instead of the usual twist tie. Extra cable management is always nice to have included.
Rosewill opts to place the specification label on the top of the PSU rather than the side like most. For those that are looking for a clean look through a window, this is a hard to find aesthetic feature.
The back of the RGD1000 uses a honeycomb design for maximum airflow. Note the connection for the power cable isn't square with the rest of the PSU. This isn't something that you normally see. It was quite secure and wouldn't move at all and just shows a minor lack of attention to detail.
Here we see the side of the PSU lacking the spec label and the clean look that it offers. Both sides are identical.
The front of the PSU is clearly labeled for all of the modular cables and can be easily read even if your case requires the PSU be mounted upside down.
On the bottom we see the large 135mm fan which keeps the PSU cool while also keeping the noise down.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit