Inside the Box
Cracking open the box, we can see that things are packed quite tightly and securely. The manual is on top of the foam protecting the power supply and the modular cables are in the soft case on the left.
After removing the top layer of foam, we finally get a glimpse of the RGD1000. Note that the permanently attached cables are held together by a reusable Velcro cable tie instead of the usual twist tie. Extra cable management is always nice to have included.
Rosewill opts to place the specification label on the top of the PSU rather than the side like most. For those that are looking for a clean look through a window, this is a hard to find aesthetic feature.
The back of the RGD1000 uses a honeycomb design for maximum airflow. Note the connection for the power cable isn't square with the rest of the PSU. This isn't something that you normally see. It was quite secure and wouldn't move at all and just shows a minor lack of attention to detail.
Here we see the side of the PSU lacking the spec label and the clean look that it offers. Both sides are identical.
The front of the PSU is clearly labeled for all of the modular cables and can be easily read even if your case requires the PSU be mounted upside down.
On the bottom we see the large 135mm fan which keeps the PSU cool while also keeping the noise down.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series