The LAN Warrior II arrived in a large white box with iBUYPOWER's logo emblazoned on two sides. Opening it up, we see that the system is double-boxed, with a thin layer of foam on top of and below the inner box, which is the reused NXZT chassis box.
The accessory bag, keyboard, and removable handle occupy the space between the inner and outer boxes.
Inside the inner box, we find the system cushioned by two foam brackets.
The LAN Warrior II's mesh side panel reveals a block of InstaPak foam inserted to keep the video card nice and snug during shipping. Accessing the system interior requires only removing a pair of thumbscrews from the rear of the chassis, after which the side panel slides off easily. Removing the foam is a bit nerve-wracking, however. It's in there really tight and requires a pretty serious tug to free it; an action that places physical stress on the video card that we'd rather not see.
With the foam removed, we find a build dominated by the enormous video card, which takes up two expansion slots and extends approximately four-fifths of the way across the interior. The card's size essentially splits the interior in half, creating two separate sections.
The system has two cooling fans (in addition to the fans on the radiator, power supply and video card) - basically one fan for each of the interior compartments, since the video card impedes any airflow between the two chambers.
The accessory bag contains cables and other odds and ends from the build, as well as the mouse and the following discs; Windows 7 install/repair disc, drivers for the Blu-ray drive and a disc of drivers for the MSI mobo (including Ethernet, HD audio, etc.). We didn't get a driver disc for the GPU, but as frequently as ATI releases new drivers, such a disc would quickly become obsolete anyhow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Internals & Set-Up]
- Page 3 [General Hands-On Usage and Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 64-bit]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD rumored to be preparing Polaris 30 on 12nm tech: RX 680?
- Two amazing Castlevania classics coming to PS4
- Witcher TV show's screenplay is finished
- Red Dead Redemption 2's horses are dynamic and realistic
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has players surviving off the land
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam