The Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic Spyder III 1 Watt Laser
The Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic breaks down into separate parts. From the left to the right we see the end cap, the main body, the lithium ion battery and the FDA approved battery cover that more than meets the eye.
I already stated that the laser housing is impressive and now I can show you the proof. You may want to mount it in a display since the craftsmanship is so good.
This is the Smart Switch button. With the master power switched on you have to use a key combination to turn the laser on. The sequence is just like dot, dot, dot, dash, dash. On the other side three small LED lights let you know where you are in the sequence.
You may have caught that FDA approved end cap. What kind of a world do we live in where the Food and Drug Administration gets to tell us what kind of safety features need to be on our laser pointers?
With or without the FDAs approval, the Wicked Lasers end cap has some nice features that I welcome since I have two younger sons running around with super hero personalities.
The easiest way to disable the laser is to simply pull out the pin. With the pin displaced your laser will not fire.
If you have kids like mine who will figure out in five minutes or less that they need to find something metal and jam it into the hole, Wicked Lasers has a more secure disabling method. You can remove the two screws and take out another piece that will disable the laser.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Accessories]
- Page 3 [The Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic Spyder III 1 Watt Laser]
- Page 4 [Night Performance]
- Page 5 [Burning with 1 Watt of Laser Power]
- Page 6 [More Burning - Lasers as Tools]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds new desert map named: Valle Coronado
- Wolfenstein II goes old school, with a new demo released
- Tesla's battery grid in South Australia finished early
- Project CARS 2 demo now available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Ethereum reaches record high of $414, mining is now easier
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ