The Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic Spyder III 1 Watt Laser
The Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic breaks down into separate parts. From the left to the right we see the end cap, the main body, the lithium ion battery and the FDA approved battery cover that more than meets the eye.
I already stated that the laser housing is impressive and now I can show you the proof. You may want to mount it in a display since the craftsmanship is so good.
This is the Smart Switch button. With the master power switched on you have to use a key combination to turn the laser on. The sequence is just like dot, dot, dot, dash, dash. On the other side three small LED lights let you know where you are in the sequence.
You may have caught that FDA approved end cap. What kind of a world do we live in where the Food and Drug Administration gets to tell us what kind of safety features need to be on our laser pointers?
With or without the FDAs approval, the Wicked Lasers end cap has some nice features that I welcome since I have two younger sons running around with super hero personalities.
The easiest way to disable the laser is to simply pull out the pin. With the pin displaced your laser will not fire.
If you have kids like mine who will figure out in five minutes or less that they need to find something metal and jam it into the hole, Wicked Lasers has a more secure disabling method. You can remove the two screws and take out another piece that will disable the laser.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Accessories]
- Page 3 [The Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic Spyder III 1 Watt Laser]
- Page 4 [Night Performance]
- Page 5 [Burning with 1 Watt of Laser Power]
- Page 6 [More Burning - Lasers as Tools]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director