HighPoint does a very good job getting their message and buzz clips on the front of the package. Here we see enough information on the front of the package to get your attention in a retail store.
Nothing is left to the imagination; on the back of the package HPT lists all of the features and specifications. A small introduction is also given as is a brief explanation about switching architecture.
A quick highlight of features is listed on the side. HPT also lists the supported operating systems; Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
The other side of the package lists the contents.
The inner packaging consists of two pieces of open cell foam that sandwich the controller in the middle.
The accessories are kept under the lowest piece of foam. Our sample didn't ship with the six cables that are used to connect the controller to backplanes since we needed a different configuration, but the retail controller ships with those accessories.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The HighPoint RocketRAID 2760]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]