HighPoint does a very good job getting their message and buzz clips on the front of the package. Here we see enough information on the front of the package to get your attention in a retail store.
Nothing is left to the imagination; on the back of the package HPT lists all of the features and specifications. A small introduction is also given as is a brief explanation about switching architecture.
A quick highlight of features is listed on the side. HPT also lists the supported operating systems; Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
The other side of the package lists the contents.
The inner packaging consists of two pieces of open cell foam that sandwich the controller in the middle.
The accessories are kept under the lowest piece of foam. Our sample didn't ship with the six cables that are used to connect the controller to backplanes since we needed a different configuration, but the retail controller ships with those accessories.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard