Accessories and Documentation
Antec was very good to me and offered a power supply suited better for this open environment. This 750 watt unit has attached lines for all the necessary power lines like the 8-pin, 24-pin, and the Molex and SATA power lines. The rest of the cabling comes in modular form where you are offered more PCI-e power as well as Molex and SATA connections, if you need more of them to finish powering your build.
Removing the thumbscrew in the rear of the chassis, the rack that surrounds and supports the power supply slides right out easily. If you plan to reconfigure the arrangement of the tray and power supply, now would be a good time to grab the directions and a screwdriver.
Along with the two Air Mounts shipped attached to the hard drive racks, the white box you find inside the power supply rack, it contains another ten. So a total of six hard drives can be installed and supported with bungee cord like cabling. This makes it somewhat shock resistant for traveling as well as isolating any vibrations.
The instructions are sent in two sections along with an Antec information paper. The larger section covers everything from how to get inside or find the toolbox, to the optional layout. The smaller section of the instructions covers the USB 3.0 wiring and how it is locked into the expansion slot, as well as showing the fan controls and optional placements. In the bag Antec also includes another set of four wire ties to use wherever you need them.
As I mentioned, Antec sort of hides the mounting hardware in the toolbox, and if you don't notice it at first glance, it can be found on the outside of the front of the chassis at the bottom. Removing two screws and gently pulling on the box allowed it to slide out of the chassis. Inside there are two bags. The one on the left has risers, all sorts of fan screws, and of course drive mounting hardware. The bag on the right contains rubber grommets and screws to mount 2.5" drives into the floor of the LanBoy Air.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz