The packaging is kept simple with the white background and the bold yellow accent stripe on the right side. This is a great backdrop for the expanded view of the LanBoy Air Blue inside the box. Inside is a blue and black core surrounded by removable parts made of plastic and steel mesh.
Here is the LanBoy Air with the handles up top moved up so that the chassis is very easy to transport.
On the back, Antec goes deeper into their philosophy behind the LanBoy Air. Modularity in the multi-positional drive bays, the incorporated SSD mounts, and the fact that you can swap the positioning of the power supply and the motherboard tray and rear panel. Flexibility, based on the Air mounts, room for 16" of graphics card, and the cool little tool box. Then there is Customizability. Things like USB 3.0, built in handles, and infinite cooling options cover the basics.
The last panel shows the LanBoy Air with arrows denoting that any air flow you can imagine is possible in or out of the chassis.
Sliding the LanBoy Air out of the box, I found it securely packed in high density foam surrounding the chassis with a plastic liner between the two. The LanBoy Air arrived in perfect condition and is proof to the packaging's ability to deliver a superb sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard