The packaging is kept simple with the white background and the bold yellow accent stripe on the right side. This is a great backdrop for the expanded view of the LanBoy Air Blue inside the box. Inside is a blue and black core surrounded by removable parts made of plastic and steel mesh.
Here is the LanBoy Air with the handles up top moved up so that the chassis is very easy to transport.
On the back, Antec goes deeper into their philosophy behind the LanBoy Air. Modularity in the multi-positional drive bays, the incorporated SSD mounts, and the fact that you can swap the positioning of the power supply and the motherboard tray and rear panel. Flexibility, based on the Air mounts, room for 16" of graphics card, and the cool little tool box. Then there is Customizability. Things like USB 3.0, built in handles, and infinite cooling options cover the basics.
The last panel shows the LanBoy Air with arrows denoting that any air flow you can imagine is possible in or out of the chassis.
Sliding the LanBoy Air out of the box, I found it securely packed in high density foam surrounding the chassis with a plastic liner between the two. The LanBoy Air arrived in perfect condition and is proof to the packaging's ability to deliver a superb sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms