The packaging is kept simple with the white background and the bold yellow accent stripe on the right side. This is a great backdrop for the expanded view of the LanBoy Air Blue inside the box. Inside is a blue and black core surrounded by removable parts made of plastic and steel mesh.
Here is the LanBoy Air with the handles up top moved up so that the chassis is very easy to transport.
On the back, Antec goes deeper into their philosophy behind the LanBoy Air. Modularity in the multi-positional drive bays, the incorporated SSD mounts, and the fact that you can swap the positioning of the power supply and the motherboard tray and rear panel. Flexibility, based on the Air mounts, room for 16" of graphics card, and the cool little tool box. Then there is Customizability. Things like USB 3.0, built in handles, and infinite cooling options cover the basics.
The last panel shows the LanBoy Air with arrows denoting that any air flow you can imagine is possible in or out of the chassis.
Sliding the LanBoy Air out of the box, I found it securely packed in high density foam surrounding the chassis with a plastic liner between the two. The LanBoy Air arrived in perfect condition and is proof to the packaging's ability to deliver a superb sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases