What would you say if I were to tell you that there is a company out there selling a rounded ATA cable that reportedly allows for faster data transfers? Probably that I'm off in the head, but let me assure you that this is exactly what I'm talking about.
The company in question is holoMaXx. Many of you may not have heard of them, but they are a community based open market based out of Philadelphia, PA. They have been around since 1994 and provide a place where potential customers can openly talk about the products to make sure that they get exactly what they need.
The manufacturer of this wonder cable is IOSS, a joint venture company partnering up with Vertex Link of Japan. IOSS was established in 1996 and is a leading provider of unique PC equipment that targets the enthusiast.
Pretty unique setup, but it is time to get back to the original topic; faster cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard