Version and / or Patch Used: 1.62
Developer Homepage: http://www.wprime.net/
Product Homepage: http://www.wprime.net/
wPrime uses a recursive call of Newton's method for estimating functions, with f(x)=x2-k, where k is the number we're sqrting, until Sgn(f(x)/f'(x)) does not equal that of the previous iteration, starting with an estimation of k/2. It then uses an iterative calling of the estimation method a set amount of times to increase the accuracy of the results. It then confirms that n(k)2=k to ensure the calculation was correct. It repeats this for all numbers from 1 to the requested maximum.
Looking at wPrime, we see the Corsair kit performs the strongest when overclocked. It did sit a little further back under wPrime at stock, though.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:29 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Packaging and Modules]
- Page 2 [Overclocking]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and PCMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Super PI]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 10 [Total Value Rating (TVR) & Final Thoughts]