Accessories and Documentation
Inside the white box of hardware I found two large metal plates. The one on the left is an upper replacement to attach to the base of the cooler. This is for the AMD users where your socket leaves most coolers set in the wrong orientation. With a couple of screws and thirty seconds or so, you can orient the ZT-10D correctly, blowing at the rear of the case. The plate on the right is the universal back plate for both AMD and Intel processors.
Inside one of the bags packed in the hardware box you will find this assortment. There are AMD clips on both sides that use the four screws at the bottom to mount to the plate that is on the cooler. The instructions don't show these installed. I will guess to say it is a way to adapt the cooler to work with the plastic ring on the motherboard still in place. There is a set of nuts to tighten the threaded rods onto the motherboard once they are run through the back plate. That leaves the set of four foam washers to isolate the cooler from the motherboard.
In another bag you will find the rest of the installation kit. There are the thumb screws with tensioning springs to go on top of the threaded rods at the right. There is also another set of foam washers, and four steel washers. To mount those fans, you will use the eight black rubber fan mounts, which leaves the pair of screws that are used for the optional mounting top plate.
The instructions include an easy to follow parts list with all of them listed by number with a description of the component. Taking that along with you for the rest of the installation, the instructions are pretty easy to follow and include good depictions in the associated images of what to do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm ZT-10D Premium CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new game service is like Game Pass
- Sekiro mod engine paves the way for expansive mods
- Sean Murray gives rare talk on No Man's Sky's triumphs, woes
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced