Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ZT-10D comes with every inch covered in black nickel plating. The base, the pipes, the fins; they are all covered. Starting at the base, which is copper under the plating, the six, 8mm diameter heatpipes are soldered in between two halves of the base. The pipes make a few elegant bends and pass through forty-seven, 0.5mm thick, pressed on fins. These fins have a unique outer shape, and with a couple of well placed bends in the fins ZEROtherm is holding a trick or two up its sleeve. With over 8800 cm² of fins surface area, I can see how this has potential to run passively, but imagine all that surface area being cooled with a fan!
As I mentioned, ZEROtherm sent a ZT-120F, and with blue LEDs to add a bit more "flash" to the very reflective ZT-10D. This fan is a 25mm deep, 120mm fan capable of 1300 RPM while pushing 43.06 CFM of air flow. The ZT-120F also ships with in line resistors to lower the fans overall speed. There is a Silent connector that is colored black and will cap the fan speed at 1000 RPM. If that is still too loud for you, and I guarantee it isn't, there is also an Ultra Silent blue connector that limits the fan to 800 RPM. Since the ZT-10D ships fan-less, you could add any fan you choose and get even better performance than what you are about to see.
Currently the ZEROtherm ZT-10D is on only one site that I was able to locate. You guessed it; that site is our normal haunt, where you will find the ZEROtherm listing for $59.99 at Newegg.com. Considering the ZT-10D is sold on the other side of the pond for roughly $46 when I converted the Won over to US dollars, yhere is a bit of a premium to get the ZEROtherm to your door. But with the right fan choice, you can either have silence or really good overclocking ability with something like a Delta fan. Keep in mind, that to get the cooler and a good fan, this venture is going to set you back somewhere around $70 to get a fully functional air cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm ZT-10D Premium CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Buy:iPhone X www.BizFests.com Apple "30Pieces" 256GB $31,470
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard