Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ZT-10D comes with every inch covered in black nickel plating. The base, the pipes, the fins; they are all covered. Starting at the base, which is copper under the plating, the six, 8mm diameter heatpipes are soldered in between two halves of the base. The pipes make a few elegant bends and pass through forty-seven, 0.5mm thick, pressed on fins. These fins have a unique outer shape, and with a couple of well placed bends in the fins ZEROtherm is holding a trick or two up its sleeve. With over 8800 cm² of fins surface area, I can see how this has potential to run passively, but imagine all that surface area being cooled with a fan!
As I mentioned, ZEROtherm sent a ZT-120F, and with blue LEDs to add a bit more "flash" to the very reflective ZT-10D. This fan is a 25mm deep, 120mm fan capable of 1300 RPM while pushing 43.06 CFM of air flow. The ZT-120F also ships with in line resistors to lower the fans overall speed. There is a Silent connector that is colored black and will cap the fan speed at 1000 RPM. If that is still too loud for you, and I guarantee it isn't, there is also an Ultra Silent blue connector that limits the fan to 800 RPM. Since the ZT-10D ships fan-less, you could add any fan you choose and get even better performance than what you are about to see.
Currently the ZEROtherm ZT-10D is on only one site that I was able to locate. You guessed it; that site is our normal haunt, where you will find the ZEROtherm listing for $59.99 at Newegg.com. Considering the ZT-10D is sold on the other side of the pond for roughly $46 when I converted the Won over to US dollars, yhere is a bit of a premium to get the ZEROtherm to your door. But with the right fan choice, you can either have silence or really good overclocking ability with something like a Delta fan. Keep in mind, that to get the cooler and a good fan, this venture is going to set you back somewhere around $70 to get a fully functional air cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm ZT-10D Premium CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series