In typical Scythe fashion there is a lot of information to be found on their packaging. Here is an image of the Ninja 3 with compatibility, the passive ability, and the fan and mounting back plate are highlighted all around it.
Three key features are listed on this panel. Starting off is the M.A.P.S. or Multiple Airflow Pass-thru Structure, which maximizes the airflow of the Slip Stream Fan. Then there is the F.M.S.B.2 or the Flip Mount Super Back-Plate 2 for improved ease of installation. Lastly, they cover the Slip Stream 120mm fan, its connector, and its controller.
The rear of the Ninja 3 packaging is where all of the Scythe company and site information can be found. The majority of the panel covers the warranty information, and at the bottom their cautionary statements about the cooler and electric components.
The last panel also holds a bunch of valuable information to the buyer. There are three images at the left of the base and both the AMD and Intel mounting systems. To the right of that you will find a full parts list, minus the fan. At the very bottom you will find a multi-lingual chart with all the specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Ninja 3 SCNJ-3000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard