In typical Scythe fashion there is a lot of information to be found on their packaging. Here is an image of the Ninja 3 with compatibility, the passive ability, and the fan and mounting back plate are highlighted all around it.
Three key features are listed on this panel. Starting off is the M.A.P.S. or Multiple Airflow Pass-thru Structure, which maximizes the airflow of the Slip Stream Fan. Then there is the F.M.S.B.2 or the Flip Mount Super Back-Plate 2 for improved ease of installation. Lastly, they cover the Slip Stream 120mm fan, its connector, and its controller.
The rear of the Ninja 3 packaging is where all of the Scythe company and site information can be found. The majority of the panel covers the warranty information, and at the bottom their cautionary statements about the cooler and electric components.
The last panel also holds a bunch of valuable information to the buyer. There are three images at the left of the base and both the AMD and Intel mounting systems. To the right of that you will find a full parts list, minus the fan. At the very bottom you will find a multi-lingual chart with all the specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Ninja 3 SCNJ-3000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz