There are three measurements that are used to gauge a product like the N005. The first is capacity; how large of a drive do you need? - The second is performance; does the product perform fast enough to satisfy your application? - Finally, the third is the price; at what cost are you willing to spend to achieve the goals of the first two categories?
The A-DATA Nobility N005 certainly has the capacity for nearly all uses. With 16, 32 and 64GB models available, A-DATA has covered a wide range so users can choose the size needed. With prices ranging from 45 to 140 USD, the N005 is substantially cheaper than most of the other USB 3.0 portable drives we have tested, so everything is good there, too.
The one area that we see potential users having an issue with is the performance. The A-DATA Nobility N005 should have been able to run circles around the Hitachi SIMPLEtough, a simple USB 2.0 platter drive, but the controller in the N005 just wasn't up to the task. It is the performance aspect that leaves us unsatisfied with the A-DATA Nobility N005, although it is in line with the price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023