The Thecus N8800 Pro
Here we get our first look at the N8800 Pro. The front view shows the door closed. In the middle there is a window so you can still see the LCD display.
Here se wee the N8800 Pro with the door open. One thing we noticed is that all of the drives are lockable, but the front door just uses a simple thumb screw system. Some users are going to want a lockable front door so users can't access the power button.
The LCD display sits right in the middle and there are four buttons used to set or change the settings.
The N8800 Series are all rackmount units that come with mounting hardware preinstalled and also rack rails if you want to use them.
The back of the NAS has dual USB 2.0 ports, a COM port and dual gigabit Ethernet. The redundant power supply needs two power wires connected to an outlet, but if one fails the other PSU takes over. Also on the back we see the full size PCIe slot for 10GbE connectivity.
The N8800 Pro is designed for easy access to the internal components. If a fan fails you can quickly go in and make a change right away without the need to have a tech show up. This eliminates down time so you always have access to your data.
Thecus has always delivered on their accessory package. Here we see the two PSU cables needed to get started, an Ethernet cable and the manuals.
Some users will want to install the rack slide system that comes with the N8800 to access the back of the NAS faster.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series