PCMark Vantage - Hard Disk Tests
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.0.0
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/pcmark-vantage/
Buy It Here
PCMark Vantage is the first objective hardware performance benchmark for PCs running 32 and 64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows Vista. PCMark Vantage is perfectly suited for benchmarking any type of Microsoft Windows Vista PC from multimedia home entertainment systems and laptops to dedicated workstations and high-end gaming rigs. Regardless of whether the benchmarker is an artist or an IT Professional, PCMark Vantage shows the user where their system soars or falls flat, and how to get the most performance possible out of their hardware. PCMark Vantage is easy enough for even the most casual enthusiast to use yet supports in-depth, professional industry grade testing.
FutureMark has developed a good set of hard disk tests for their PCMark Vantage Suite. Windows users can count on Vantage to show them how a drive will perform in normal day to day usage scenarios. For most users these are the tests that matter since many of the old hat ways to measure performance have become ineffective to measure true Windows performance.
HDD1 - Windows Defender
HDD2 - Gaming
HDD3 - Windows Photo Gallery
HDD4 - Vista Startup
HDD5 - Windows Movie Maker
HDD6 - Windows Media Center
HDD7 - Windows Media Player
HDD8 - Application Loading
The Team Group Xreem S1 posted the fastest application load times to date for a single SSD in our lab. Looking down the chart, we see that the drive performed very well in all of the tests.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing, Availability and Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Team Xtreem S1 120GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No, Disney won't making its own Star Wars games
- Cuphead coming to Switch with Xbox LIVE integration
- Obsidian's new Outer Worlds skips Steam
- Witcher 4 may be CD Projekt RED's next game
- Strong sales cement Anthem in EA's playbook
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today